We all have those moments when we can’t think of what to say in a card. Below, we've listed a bunch of our favourites to give you a little inspiration.
- Age and glasses of wine should never be counted. Happy Birthday!
- Old enough to know better…young enough to still do it
- "Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated" - Osho
Get Well Soon
- When illness knocks you on your butt, its worth relaxing and taking your time before trying to get back up. Can’t wait til you're back with us again.
- Okay mate, enough lounging around. We rely on your energy and positive attitude to keep things going around here, so get well soon!
- I miss you! Get well soon so I can go back to annoying you!
Be My Bridesmaid
- I have my mister, but can't do it without my sister. Will you be my bridesmaid?
- Obviously, you're going to be my bridesmaid. And, no that wasn't a question.
- I can't say 'I do' without you. Will you be my bridesmaid?
I love you
- You're so down to earth, and I'm up in the stars. So show me the sea, and I'll take you to Mars.
- I love you past the moon, and miss you beyond the stars.
- I love you, and that is the beginning and end of everything - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde
- You are gold baby. Solid gold!
- Thankful and grateful for having you around.
- A few things to make your new house a home
- May your home be a place where friends meet, family gathers and love grows
- Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show
- Buckle up, buttercup
- Travel, the only thing you buy that will make you richer
- Success is the best revenge for anything
- Know your worth, then add tax
- Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
- Train like you're sponsored by Nike
- Don't be afraid of being different, be afraid of being the same as everyone else.
- Don't let the muggles get you down.
- Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and the thinkers. But most of all surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself.